Bladder Support for Dogs & Cats - Helps with Urinary Tract Infections (Chicken Flavour Tablets)
- 120 Tasty Chicken flavour tablet supplements
- Great for giving them as treats
- Ideal for all breeds, ages and sizes
- Great for dogs with Kidney & Bladder problems such as Urinary Tract Infections etc
- Works within 6 weeks
- Feeding Guide
Could your Pet benefit from a Bladder Support Supplement?
- Do they suffer with Kidney or Bladder Health Problems?
- Maybe they often get Urinary Tract Infections?
- Are they becoming older and incontinent?
- Does your Dog suffer with painful Struvite Stones
- Does your cat have Feline Urological Syndrome?
- Do you just want to help your pet maintain normal, healthy Kidney & Bladder Function?
Did you know?
Our Bladder Support contains all of the natural ingredients needed for optimal Bladder/Kidney Health: Cranberry, Marshmallow Root, D-Mannose, Liquorice, Astragalus Root and Nettle Seed
All of the above are tell-tale signs that your pet could benefit from a Bladder Support supplement. However, it is very important to carefully research what brand you choose for your furbaby.
Our Bladder Support supplement has been specifically blended to contain the optimum dosages of the vital ingredients needed to help calm them down: Cranberry, Marshmallow Root, D-Mannose, Liquorice, Astragalus Root and Nettle Seed - All of these ingredients help to play a vital role in keeping your pets Kidney & Bladders working normally. (See ingredients for more details)
Allow time! As with all our supplements, please allow up to 6 weeks to notice changes in your dog or cat. This gives their body enough time to adjust to these new ingredients, and for their body to start to benefiting from them fully.
Bladder Support Supplement Feeding Guide
- If your pet requires 2 or more supplements a day, it can be a good idea to spread these over their AM and PM feed.
- Their tasty chicken flavour makes them the perfect treat also. So you can even use them as treats, as long as you stick to the daily dosages.
- Some furbabies are a little more fussy than others. So if they wont eat their supplement whole, you can try to break or crush them up, and sprinkle them onto their food.
- Another great idea for the fussier pets, is to wrap a little meat around them, coating a little cream cheese or peanut butter on them, or even using a pill pocket to hid them in.
- As with anything new, it can take some time for your pet to get use to something new - So be patient.
Bladder Support 120 Count
|Your Pets Weight||Tablets Needed Per Day*||How many days this will last?|
|Up to 10kg||2||60|
|11kg – 25kg||3||40|
|26kg – 40kg||4||30|
Keeping it simple:
- Cranberry Extract: To help support the digestive system by helping the body metabolise foods, whilst also being a natural source of antioxidants that may encourage a healthy immune response.
- Astragalus Root and Liquorice: To promote the detoxifying of the kidneys and support normal healthy bladder function.
|Active Ingredients Per Chewable Tablet||Amount|
|Inactive Ingredients: Di Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Chicken Flavouring|