Calming Aid for Dogs: Helps with Stress & Anxiety (Chicken Flavour Tablets)
- 120 Tasty Chicken flavour tablet supplements
- Great for giving them as treats
- Ideal for all breeds, ages and sizes
- Great for dogs with stress & tension related to Fireworks, Grooming, Car Travel, Separation Anxiety, Loud Noises & Aggression
- Works within 6 weeks
- Feeding Guide
Could your Dog benefit from a Calming Supplement?
- Do you dread it when you know there is going to be fireworks?
- Does your dog hate storms and fireworks?
- Do they run away and hide when they hear loud noises?
- Are they reluctant to go to the grooming parlour?
- Do you hate leaving them in kennels because they get so stressed?
- Can they get quite aggressive towards other animals/dogs?
- Maybe they pace around and bark excessively?
- Do they cause themselves stress, and even damage the house when you leave them home alone?
Did you know?
Our Calming Aid is also great for dogs with Taurine Deficiency! Containing a huge 250mg of Taurine per chewable tablet, they also make an ideal supplement for this too.
All of the above are tell-tale signs that your dog could benefit from a daily Calming Aid supplement. However, it is very important to carefully research what brand you choose for your furbaby.
Our Calming Aid has been specifically blended to contain the optimum dosages of the vital ingredients needed to help calm them down: Taurine, Inositol, L-Theanine, Thiamine (Vit B1) and Ginger Extract. All of these ingredients help to play a vital role in keeping your dog calm in stressful situations. (See ingredients for more details)
Allow time! As with all our supplements, please allow up to 6 weeks to notice changes in your dog. This gives their body enough time to adjust to these new ingredients, and for their body to start to benefitting from them fully.
Calming Aid 120 Count
|Your Dogs Weight||Tablets Needed Per Day*||How many days this will last?|
|Up to 10kg||½ - 1||240 - 120|
|11kg – 25kg||2||60|
|26kg – 40kg||3||40|
Keeping it simple:
Not only is this great with calming, it also plays an important role in the proper development and function of the heart muscle. Many modern dog food diets lack the necessary amounts, so supplementing it is a good way to get this into their diets.
Low levels of this has been linked to studies showing that there could be a link between low levels of Inositol and depression. It also helps to remov fats from the liver, and could help with pets with fatty liver disease.
This is a type of Amino acids that has various kinds of important effects, such as the neurotransmitters to the brain. This in turn is what can have an effect on their behaviours.
Thiamine (Vit B1)
Your dog can also have Thiamine Deficiency. Like Taurine, due to modern day diets, most foods lack the proper levels necessary. Thiamine (Vitamin B1) is a water-soluble vitamin, that plays a vital role in normal Carbohydrate Metabolism. This can also lead to GI Disease with will then benefit from being treated with a Probiotic.
|Active Ingredients Per Chewable Tablet||Amount|
|Thiamine (Vit B1)||6mg|
|Inactive Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Chicken Flavouring.|