Probiotics for Dogs: Aids Good Digestive Health (Chicken Flavour Tablets)
- Packed with 2 Billion CFU’s per tablet
- Made up of 5 different strains of good bacteria
- Added Prebiotic & Digestive Enzymes
- 120 Tablets - Tasty chicken flavour, making them ideal as treats
- Great for digestive health
- Works within 6 weeks
- Feeding Guide
Does your dog have any of the following?
- Bad breath
- Itching & scratching
- Other Things Related to Gut Health
Did you know?
Our tasty chicken Probiotic chewable tablets are packed with 2 Billion CFU’s per tablet, 5 different strains of good bacteria, and added Prebiotic & Digestive Enzymes. These good strains of bacteria are what help to aid good gut related health. But be careful - Many probiotics contain very little CFU’s per serving, so be sure to always read the label!
Allow time! As with all our supplements, please allow up to 6 weeks to notice changes in your dog. This gives their body enough time to adjust to these new ingredients, and for their body to start to benefiting from them fully.
Probiotics 120 Count
|Your Dogs Weight||Tablets Needed Per Day||How many days this will last?|
|Up to 10kg||1||120|
|11kg - 25kg||2||60|
|26kg - 40kg||3||40|
Keeping it simple:
- Packed with 2 Billion CFU’s per tablet, your dog is going to be getting the perfect amount needed, in as less scoops as possible! This means less is needed per day, meaning cheaper for you.
- With 5 strains of unique good bacteria, our formula has all of the good stuff needed to keep your dog in tip top shape, all year around.
- Added Prebiotic & Digestive Enzymes means alongside the Probiotics, it has everything your dog needs for great digestive health!
- Giving your pup a daily probiotic has been proven to help reduce the risk of them getting sick and needing to visit the vets.
Product Facts (Per Tablet):
Proprietary Blend of Probiotics
|2 Billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Brevis, Bifidobacterium Lactis, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus|
|Digestive Enzymes Blend|
|Inulin, Brewer's Yeast Powder, Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Cellulase, Lactase, Bromelain|
|Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate), Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Flavouring Agent (Chicken Flavouring), Stearic Acid.|