Fish Oil for Dogs & Cats (Softgels)
- 120 Omega 3 Fish Oils
- Our softgel formula make them perfect for treats
- Great for dogs and cats
- Packed with essential EPA & DHA Omega Fatty Acids
- Works within 6 weeks
- Feeding Guide
Can your Dog or Cat benefit from Fish Oil?
- Does your pet have painful, itchy skin?
- Do they suffer from painful allergies that cause them to have dry, flaky and red skin?
- Are their claws weak, brittle or split?
- Do you wish they had a glossy, healthy & shiny coat?
- Maybe they struggle to get around as easy as they use to, due to painful, stiff joints?
- Do they suffer from seasonal allergies?
Allow time! As with all our supplements, please allow up to 6 weeks to notice changes in your dog. This gives their body enough time to adjust to these new ingredients, and for their body to start to benefiting from them fully.
Fish Oil Feeding Guide
- If your pet requires 2 or more supplements a day, it can be a good idea to spread these over their AM and PM feed.
- Their delicious fish flavour makes them the perfect treat. So you can even use them as treats, as long as you stick to the daily dosages.
- Some furbabies are a little more fussy than others. So if they wont eat their supplement whole, you can very carefully pierce or snip the end of the gel capsule, and squeeze the oil onto their food.
- As with anything new, it can take some time for your furbaby to get use to something new - So be patient. At first, the softgel capsule can be a little strange for them to get use to, and they may play around with it a little. But once they pierce the gel capsule and get a taste of the fish, they won’t be able to get enough
Fish Oil 120 Count
|Your Pets Weight||Softgels Needed Per Day||How many days this will last?|
|Up to 1kg||1 every other day||240|
|10kg - 20kg||1||120|
|20kg - 40kg||2||60|
|Over 40kg||1 capsule for every 20kg of weight||-|
Keeping it simple:
EPA & DHA
These fatty acids are vital for so many things! Some of which are: Reducing inflammation such as osteoarthritis and inflammatory bowel disease, improving cognitive function (so great for puppies and kittens!), helping to reduce dermatitis and allergies that cause painful itching, improving overall coat health and helping to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
Omega 3 Fatty Acids
This is essential for many things, including normal metabolism. However, the body cannot produce this, and therefore your pet relies on diet to obtain this. But many brands do not contain the amounts they need. Therefore, a daily supplement for this is ideal.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
|Servings per Container||Amount per Serving||%DV|
|ALA (Alpha Linolenic Acid)||155mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||72mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||47mg||†|
|LA (Linoleic Acid)||184mg||†|
|OA (Oleic Acid)||170mg||†|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||12mg(15iu)||†|
|† % Daily Value (DV) not established.|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin shell, purified water.|